Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Well hey there!


Ok so I’m quite new to this and have been contemplating starting a blog for a while so I finally bit the bullet and did it. I got over my fear of feeling like a computer geek (instead of just the typical geek that I normally feel like) and just started typing. Still am pretty clueless about how to work all these crazy functions but I’m sure I’ll learn as I go.
I don’t really expect anybody to read this or follow me but if you do you’re in for a nice surprise because I’m pretty freakin’ awesome. But if not and the only person reading this is myself as I type then I’m no better off than just keeping these thoughts in my head. My main purpose of starting this is mostly to write about what I love most in the world (family excluded)…books. I have been passionate and obsessed with books for my entire life and after meeting and tweeting with several authors and other bloggers I was told to get my voice out there. 
Really. The  main reason is because I love books so much that after I read them I have such an intense, emotional desire to get my thoughts out there that instead of having a one-sided conversation with myself (crazy) I will writer about it. I will also start posting my reviews to Amazon and Goodreads but the exclusive will be here first 
Ok, so, I guess a few facts about me to set the foundation of this business. I am a 25 year old young woman with a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (my day job that I LOVE). I have a fabulous family and majorly cool friends. Besides books I love fashion, I love movies, I love sports, and most of all I love God.  I’m Sicilian. I’m the nicest person you’ll ever meet but if you cross me or somebody I love that characteristic will change real quick. I’m loud. I’m opinionated. I am a person of extremes. I find inspiration everywhere. I feel like a freak most of the time. I am a self-proclaimed geek. I am a good listener.
Oooook that is definitely enough about me for now. Reviews to come and I’ve read a lot in the past 2 years especially so I’ll be back tracking and going out of order. Oh well. Bear with me. 
Until then, TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Loved chatting with you a bit on Twitter lately! I'm always here if you need any tips or help with anything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jamie! I have loved chatting with you too! We seem to have similar young adult loves in the in the literature world! And your blogs are really, really great! Good recs and thanks for the offer! I'm totally new to this so I have no idea how to kind of get cool people like you to see my blog and be interested in it and get it out there. I'll take all the help I can get! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...