Sunday, November 18, 2012

Showcase Sunday-2nd Edition


So another week of reading gone by! I have this crazy work schedule where I work 7 days in a row and then have 7 off, so when I have my "off" week I binge read like CRAZY which is exactly what I did this week. It was epic. My book haul this week was also EPIC thanks to the lovelies at Epic Reads because I was the sheer dumb luck winner of their massive ARC giveaway!! SO FREAKIN' EXCITED! So I got my first box of books delivered this week. HOLLA!! So without further ado here they are!

Bought

Reached by Ally Condie 
SO GOOD! I binge read this after the event 
at Anderson's and had it done in a day.
So sad to see the series go but loved the book! *tear*


Borrowed

The End of Your Life Book Club at Will Schwalbe
I have heard nothing but good things about this
so I am really excited to read it :)


Won

Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi (EEP!!!)
Requiem by Lauren Oliver (DOUBLE EEP!!)
City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster
Everbound by Brodi Ashton
Prophecy by Ellen Oh
Arcadia Burns by Kai Meyer
Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook
Shards and Ashes by Veronica Roth and many others!
Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum
Oh my gosh! I am so blessed and lucky to have won all of
these EPIC books! So. Freakin'. Excited. :)


Book Swag

Ally Condie signed a bunch of Matched Trilogy
posters and everyone at the signing got one!
How nice is that?!

Yay!! So I've had some good luck the past few weeks with stuff. And now sadly, I have no book signings coming up so my Showcase Sundays posts will be sad the next few weeks...oh well, still LOVE the feature! :)

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win, that is awesome. So many books. I haven't started the Matched series yet, but really need to. Please come by and check out My IMM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was so surprised I ran around my house in disbelief! And Matched is really good! It is not the strongest trilogy out there but I absolutely love it :) And I will def check out your link :)

      Delete
  2. OMG! Look at your EPIC WIN! I really need to start Matched, it's on my shelf and I've been hearing awesome things about the series. I'm impatiently waiting for it to be 2013 so Through the Ever Night, Everbound and Prophecy can find my mailbox as well :) Also: REQUIEM! EEE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, RIGHT?! I still cannot believe my luck! I kept sneaking glances at Requiem in utter shock thinking its all in there, the ending, what happens, sitting right there in those pages, how odd. LOL

      Delete
  3. Holy shit! You won all of those amazing books? I would KILL for Nobody But Us!!! Youre lucky and Im jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aside from our shared love of " The Book of Lost Things" we obviously have many things in common. i Just bought Reached as well! and wholly cow how did you win all those books! Jealous !!! - Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had legitimate sheer dumb luck. I won this massive giveaway that EpicReads.com did. I still cannot believe!

      Delete
  5. I'm so excited for Through the Ever Night! I recently read Under the Never Sky and I really enjoyed it. I can't wait to see what happens next. :) I also can't wait until I finally purchase Reached by Ally Condie. The Matched trilogy is one of my favorite series. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my review of Reached will be up tomorrow! Go read it quick so you can tell me what you thought :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...