Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday! TT Most Anticipated Books of 2013

Chills. Shivers. The sheer force of excitement that I get just THINKING about getting my hands on these books is enough to take down a mountain...or a steel wall Juliet style. Seriously. And I can't wait to see what everybody else picks over at The Broke and The BookishThere were soooo many to pick from I feel like I could, again, do a top 20. Eesh, ok, so my narrowed down list of Top Ten Books I am DYING to read in 2013 aaaaaare....*drumroll*....




1. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi Sweet goodness in all the land I cannot WAIT to see what happens to Warner and Juliet...oh and Adam too I guess. EEP!


2. A Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare My excitement and inevitable agony over the conclusion of this series is masked by none other. Jem and Will and Tessa have special places in my hearts and it was all ripped to shreds at the end of A Clockwork Prince. I NEED to know how it ends like now!


3. Requiem by Lauren Oliver Ok so a few I cheated on because unless the EPIC ladies at Epic Reads had not randomly selected me winner, I would be waiting for this but regardless of my dumb luck this is still one of my most anticipated books. One word...ALEX!

4. Untitled Discovery of Witches Book 3 by Deborah Harkness Um, sad day when I have not title or cover to show for this book except my internal ferocity to jump back into the world of witches and vampires and daemons and ancient texts....*swoon*





5. Boundless by Cynthia Hand This is my guilty pleasure (but really not guilty at all) choice for the hopeless romantic in me. I loooooove angel lore but am so picky when it comes to what I read about it that when I found this series it was a breath of fresh air. Not to mention just legit breathtaking. I love love love these books and am going to be so sad to see them go...*tear*



6. The Elite by Kiera Cass The Selection totally took me by surprise when I read it by how much I loved it. I did not expect a political storyline dripping in rebels and and resistance. And her choice at the end?! Yeah...let's see how long that lasts. I cannot WAIT to see what goes down in this next part of America's journey.


7. Untitled Daughter of Smoke and Bone Book 3 I need not even go any further. My heart was in knots reading book 2 and I need book 3 as soon as I can get my hands on. I hope and hope and hope and hope for time to fly by and into my hands...and if this book is flying, I hope it is being delivered by Akiva :)

8. Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi Perry, oh Perry how I've missed you and need you back in my life again....that is all

9. Horde by Ann Aguirre Fade and Deuce's story is just getting juicy as they head out into the unknown for civilization and a way to fight off the Freaks. The suspension is killing me bluntly and in Freak fashion. It hurts. 

10. Untitled Divergent Book 3 by Veronica Roth Um, obvious choice of all obvious choices. I know this will be on everyone's list but I cannot leave it off. The ending of Insurgent, gah! I can't wait!!


Hope you enjoyed my choices!  Can't wait to see all of yours! :)

27 comments:

  1. Daughter of Smoke 3! Yes! Gah book 2 killed me! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! I totally agree! Book very did near kill me.

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited for the third Daughter of Smoke book! I don't even know how it's going to end. Also, yes to Unravel Me and Boundless! Fantastic list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I have this horrible feeling she won't end up with who I want her too...The agony! And I would cut off a toe to get Boundless and Unravel Me in my hands! Haha

      Delete
  3. The Elite sounds interesting and I love the cover, but I haven't read the first book in the series yet. I just might have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol clearly book of lost things is not the only book we have in common. i love it! we have so many of the same picks.. and there are alot on your list that are on my TBR list. great picks!!! can't wait till they come out!! - Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! We are so totally book friends now that we love and obsess over the same books! <3

      Delete
  5. Requiem and Smoke and Bone...two series that I NEED to start reading, based on all the awesome reviews I've heard! Good list!

    My top 10: http://thewellreadredhead.blogspot.com/2012/11/top-10-most-anticipated-books-of-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. My. Gosh. GO get them now! Actually, wait! Get all three of the books at the same time then binge read so you don't have to suffer the agony of waiting :)

      Delete
  6. There are so many books on this list that I want to read like Divergent #3 and Requiem. Hope you enjoy them all when you get to them :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks!! Looking forward to so many of these.

    New follower via GFC : )

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! I really should get around to Oliver's Pandemonium if I'm ever going to catch up for the final volume xP

    These are the 10 books I'm looking forward to in 2013 =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow we share quite a few :D And the rest that we don't I want to get as well :D

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I love meeting people who love the same books I do! :)

      Delete
  10. I am so excited for Unravel Me, since I just finished Shatter Me and now feel a compelling need to discover what Tahereh Mafi has in store for us. This same anticipation is applicable to the Divergent series - because the first two books were AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I just find her writing to beautiful it is ridiculous!

      Delete
  11. YES Discover of Witches #3!! I love that series! I really need to start Divergent, EVERYONE loves it! And I totally get what you mean about being picky when it comes to angel books, I love angel lore, but most books seem to fail me somehow... But I LOVE Cynthia Hand's series, TEAM TUCKER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! I had yet to find another Discovery of Witches fan until you! I cannot get enough of these books...especially Matthew...swoon!

      And I loooove angels but I would hate to read books about them that are disappointing...I'm hesitant on a lot of the popular ones because of such mixed reviews... :/

      Delete
  12. I'm really looking forward to the third book in the Divergent series!!! :) I still need to read the second book but my copy is on its way already. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it! Let me know what you think when you're done! :)

      Delete
  13. Unravel Me, The Elite, Through The Ever Night are also on my most anticipated list as well. Great POST. New follower. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are you Team Tucker or Team Christian? I freaking HATE Christian! Like with a fiery all consuming passion! (Too much?) I'm terrified to read Unbound because I have a feeling she will end up with Christian :(
    I feel like I'm the only one that hasn't read the Insurgent books. Dystopias are not my favorite cause they are just so damn depressing! Lots of good books, haven't read many of them but I really want to.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My hyperventilation never seems to stop:P
    Your list is so spot on!
    Can't wait :D
    Thanks for stopping by!
    And yes , a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...