So I totally sucked at life last week and didn't have time to do a Top Ten Tuesday :(...but I'm back with a vengeance to talk about my top ten books to read this spring hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! I know some of these are old but these are the ones I'm most looking forward to reading soon!
1. Taken by Erin Bowman--SO amped for this! It's been on every list of my for debuts and new books and I am so excited it is finally coming out!
2. A Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare--Um, seriously? Need I even say more. I am TERRIFIED to read this but DYING in anticipation...eep!!!
3. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell--Waiting on this bad boy from the library, hurry up Rach I wanna read it!! AND we get to meet the author next month! Excited!!
4. This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith--LOVED The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight and I cannot wait to see what Jennifer has in store for us next!
5. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead--YES, I will FINALLY read this!! Betty and Judith can get off my back...kidding, love you guys. I am really crossing my fingers that this Dmitiri character sweeps me off my feet :)
6. Persuasion by Jane Austen--Ever since reading For Darkness Shows the Stars I HAVE to read Persuasion...have to...like now.
7. Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza--Won an ARC from Epic Reads and I am soooo excited to read this even though it's technically already out today...oops
8. The Elite by Kiera Cass--I cheated because I JUST finished this but it was SO on my top ten for spring...and it was really good :)
9. The Sea of Tranquility--Just got approved for the eARC from NetGalley...yay!!! Just started this today and I am sooooo freakin' excited to read it!
OK, well I made it to 9 because all the others on my top ten to read list in this moment are also the ones I've had sitting on my shelf and haven't read yet SO those are going on next week's TTT. Stay tuned!!
Peace and Love! :)