Friday, May 15, 2015

A Court of Thorns and Roses Blog Tour// Masquerade Ball


Welcome to final day of the blog tour for A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas!!! Eep! Y'all I was blown away by this book, in case you don't already know this. If you can't tell, I have an affinity for Beauty and the Beast and re-tellings are my favorites and Sarah did this tale as old as time such justice and in a totally unique and creative way. You can check out my review and my RSVP Early To posts with the links!

If you've been following the tour, this week we are having a masquerade ball!! I have been deemed with the horrible, awful, terrible, very bad task of...dream casting the men of ACOTAR...I know, it' just awful, isn't it? However will I recover from the pain and suffering I have endured because of this blog post. This is the burden I must bear...Without further ado, let's bring on the boys. ..

Tamlin
Tamlin is my favorite. Big, strong, blond, warrior, beautiful and there is NO ONE I would rather cast as Tamlin than Chris Hemsworth. No joke, I even tweeted Sarah while reading months ago that I just picture Chris Hemsworth the time so it's ironic this was what I was asked to do later on. Love him!!

1 / 2 / 3 

Lucien
Lucien is of the Autumn Court. Vicious, beautiful, red hair, intense. I won't lie, it didn't take me long to decide on Sam Heughan as Lucien. I know he is a personal favorite of hers as well as another redhead he plays. 
1 / 2 / 3

Rhysand
Oh, Rhysand. You were a bit harder to place. Dark, gorgeous, dangerous, making saints want to be sinners. I have to give a shoutout to the amazing Hannah, for her suggestion of Ian Somerhalder because as she so eloquently put it..."He looks like he should be somebody's whore." Well said, Hannah...well said. 

1 / 2 / 3 
What do we think?! Think these guys make the grade? I think they're pretty smokin' and I would go Under the Mountain for Tamlin, as well. Especially when you add in the awkward and endearing personality...it's done. If these men don't make you want to read this book...then there really is no hope for you.
And don't forget to enter the Giveaway! 
a Rafflecopter giveaway

3 comments:

  1. OH MY FREAKING GOD I LOVE YOUR PICKS! I just swooned majorly over this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect casting is perfect. Really. That's all I've got for you. Because THESE MEN. THESE CHARACTERS. THESE FACES. I will never again be able to read A Court of Thorns and Roses without seeing these three in my head <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I already shouted at you on twitter but it needs to be said again. THIS IS THE MOST PERFECT CASTING JOB THAT HAS EVER TAKEN PLACE. SERIOUSLY. Like, my love for Chris Hemsworth knows no bounds and as soon as I finished the book I started thinking about how he was the perfect Tamlin (also I had a dream once where he nuzzled my neck and I almost DIED) and now I want to reread gahhh. His sexiest man alive pics are so good :D And wow, did not even think of Jamie Fraser for Lucien but it's fantastic!! And Damon iiiiis Rhys. He just is. It's that same tightrope of horrible and enticing and the physical description... yep. HAHAH HANNAH SAID THAT!!! That second picture of him is drool worthy. Okay I'm going to stare at your post for the rest of the day, happy friday!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...