Friday, July 28, 2017

Bestie Beatriz Binge // The Book Most Likely To

Hannah and I decided to read all of Beatriz Williams books together after my incessant text messaging to her while I was reading my first book. I read 80% of her entire collected works in about a week and a half. I'm seriously smitten. Utterly obsessed. I wanted to read nothing else and re-read until my hearts content. Hannah was also so obsessed--see what I did there?--and we had the best time reading them together and then discussing. We had a standing phone call date the morning after every book we finished. They're that good. And what better way to share our overwhelming love than with a book event all this week showcasing what we love about Beatriz William. We give you...the Bestie Beatriz Binge!

Hannah and I thought it would be fun to pick out the unique qualities of each book and make it a 'If You're Looking for This Try This' situation AND then we decided it would be fun to make a superlative for each book. This is all for your benefit to help you decide which book to start with. They're all incredible but everyone has to start somewhere.

If you're looking for a heroine from Wisconsin,
Read Overseas

If you're looking for an old-fashioned romance to make you swoon,
Read A Hundred Summers

If you're looking for a sassy, snarky heroine to make you laugh out loud,
Read The Secret Life of Violet Grant

If you're looking for a rule follower with a sharp mind and dry wit,
Read Tiny Little Thing

If you're looking for a harrowing escape from Nazi Germany,
Read Along the Infinite Sea

If you're looking for an innocent in the age of debauchery,
Read A Certain Age

If you're looking for a firecracker of an independent woman,
Read The Wicked City

If you're looking for an unlikely love story with dubious beginnings,
Read Cocoa Beach

If you're looking for a three generation story that gives you Heart of the Ocean Jack Dawson vibes,
Read The Forgotten Room


The Book Most Likely To...Make You Want to Travel Through Time

The Book Most Likely To...Make You Want to Put on a 1930s Scratchy Sweater & Brassiere and Fall in Love

The Book Most Likely To...Make You Want to Have Your Own Adorable Meet Cute

The Book Most Likely To...Wish You Had a Secret Admirer

The Book Most Likely To...Make Your Heart Race and Face Plant into the Book While Reading

The Book Most Likely To...Make You Want to Live in a Turret Room

The Book Most Likely To...Make You Want to Live in a Haunted NYC Apartment

The Book Most Likely To...Make You Think You Need a Psych Eval

The Book Most Likely To...Make You Believe in Fate

Thank you for joining Hannah and I in our love for Beatriz Williams! We both hope you're inspired to read her books and/or find a friend to read them with you! Let us know which ones are catching your eye!

Don't forget to check out Hannah's post today!

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable idea for a post! I think my favorites are "If you're looking for a rule follower with a sharp mind and dry wit" and "The Book Most Likely To...Make You Want to Have Your Own Adorable Meet Cute" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a bunch of her books on my "wish list" for a long time, but haven't taken the plunge yet. I'd love if some of these were sitting on the shelves at my local library in audiobook form! I have a very long drive to work, so I'm always switching between books and podcasts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...