Friday, October 20, 2017

Mug Life {4}



Back for another edition of Mug Life! I seriously love this feature so much, I can't wait to do a quick update on all the fun stuff!

My Current Read // I have fallen down a Kristan Higgins rabbit hole and have no plans of coming out. The Blue Heron series stole my heart and Waiting on You was my favorite! Stay tuned for a possible series review but even without one, read this series and author!!
Underneath the Mug // I took this beautiful--if I do say so myself--photo at Hannah's house when I was visiting last week! This mug she pulled out for me to use because it is perfect for me. I love traveling--duh--so this was my favorite mug to use!
Get Nailed // Butter London in Giddy Kipper. Another Hannah's house edition, I am slowly becoming a cheater on my favorite Essie brand and might need to start investing in this brand because it is stellar!

Look Book // As I said in my Capsule Library, I am very into meaningful necklaces and bracelets. This bracelet I bought at a vintage/craft store in Pewaukee. It says 'She believed she could so she did' which is one of my favorite phrases. It's simple, understated, and oh so chic, in my opinion. I love wearing stuff that has a special meaning to me because it's a daily/constant reminder of strength and wisdom.
Inspired By // Not gonna lie, it's been really hard for me to be inspired lately. Going to Hannah's and spending time with her was food for the soul. I needed to get away and be with a friend and just forget about life's drama-filled moments. After getting back to Milwaukee it hasn't made me feel 100% myself but I'll get there and heeeeey, I'm finally motivated to blog--a little--so there's that!
Frame-Worthy Moment // Duh, I'm featuring a pic of me and Hannah. But I'm also going to feature a random photo I took when I was wearing a new bomber jacket, snarky top, and cutoffs because I just felt fabulous. I love clothes and when you look good, you feel good. Don't forget to check out my Instagram for more photos!
Explore // I got back form Atlanta last Friday and I'm already plotting and counting down the days until I can visit again!


What are you guys reading and wearing and exploring this week?!

1 comment:

  1. I love these posts! This weekend I am reading Caraval and I am going on a ghost tour in a town I've never been to before. I'm very excited about it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...